Saturday, February 13, 2010

suck it up and face the truth!

so yeah.... I just wanna update my blog. So how better than to....

POST RANDOM FACTS ABOUT MY SELF!!!!!!

- I love cereal

- my fourth finger on my left hand is crooked. (seriously)

- I used to be very scared of barney.

- I love the waffles in A&W

- I'm probably the only person who believes we dont need new technology anymore.

- I love hiking in the woods

- I love my very - immature-chocoholic mother.

- I dont mind wearing skirts and dresses. (as long as their not too short)

- I hate being yelled at.

- I'm just waiting for someone i hate to hit me,then i can hit them back.(harder and i wont stop)

- I hate ppl who mistreat animals.

- when i grow up, I wanna work with orang utans. (i have had lots of practice taking care of my brother, *snicker*)

- I love germany and spain

- I love parties and anything to do with them

- when people dont keep their promises, i get pissed off, even if i dont yell at you.

- I dont over-react at stupid things.

- Laughing is my favorite medicine.

- i dont have a problem with sick talk.But it does have its limits.

- I consider sitting on a swing flying.

- Sitting on a swing and listening to halo(by beyonce) is a very good combo.

- My brothers are actually very funny.

- I find hotpants uncomfortable.

- I hate it when ppl cant shut up, cant keep a secret, and gossip.

- My favorite vacation was in thailand.

- i wish i had godparents.

- my favorite movie is white chicks.

- i sometimes think im adopted and then pray to god im not.

- my brother Herman and i go almost everywhere together.

- Rude people disgust me.

- When i watching a football game and one of the players spit on the ground, i will start telling them off.( its gross people)

- I love beating my bro in WWE (PS2)

- MY favorite wrestler is Rey mysterio.

- I own only one pair of jeans.

- I do love my hair, on good days.

- I daydream 70% of the time im awake.

and last but not least...

- IM IN LOVE WITH....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
----- MY SUPER AWESOME CRAZY LIFE!!!!!!!!!



WEEEEE!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment