Friday, February 26, 2010

zzzzzz.....

I have made a coclusion. By analyzing my birthday week, I have concluded that god loves me.( sarcasm)
lets review shall we?

Monday (22 feb)
- first day of school after the hols.
- find out my file with all my books inside is gone.
-moms car broke down in penang, had to come home late

Tuesday (23 feb)
- Swamped with homework
- Unggul practise, Wen juin got pissed.

Wednesday (24 feb)

- Got a freaking cold, missed school.
- probably gained weight staring at the tv.

Thursday (25)
- Cold turned into sore throat.
- Watched more tv

Friday (26 Feb)
- The bday cake I wanted was sold out. Had to settle for a diff one.
- Ripped my jeans.

So yeah, I must be gods favorite person in the whole world.
Now I have to re-do all my god damn work.

And I cant sleep. When I'm in school, I can sleep anytime, anywhere.
At home, Cant sleep... -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment